Let's Do Spring Together!
When I think of Spring, I instantly think of Tulips and Spring Sports starting up for the kids! So what's my plan for my Spring Wardrobe? Here's my Idea Board of what's going on in my life and how I can plan my Closet to work for my Busy Life!
- Colors, Patterns, and Textures - I need to up my Game in this Department
- Spending Hours Running Kids to Practice and Games - Comfortable and Easy Wear
- Sitting on the Bleachers Cheering on the Kids - Layers for Sure! (Oh and throw a Blanket and umbrella in the Car!)
- Holidays = Hosting Easter, Mother's Day with the Family, Memorial Day BBQ
- Spring Cleaning the Closet! If I haven't worn it in 6 months, Donate it!
So what's my go to items I'll be focusing on in my Closet?
- New Spring Floral Dress for 3 Holidays (Change Looks with Jacket)
- Lighter Wash Denim Jacket for Spring Colors to play off of
- Statement Shoe & New Sandal for Spring/Summer
- Staple Tees for Layering
- Go to Statement Earring & Necklace
If you find yourself "Stuck" with what to wear but your closet is Full, try this method to plan your Season out! It will help you take on your day with Confidence and save you some Time!
Be Backwards Ladies